Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Images from 4 is a little, 4 is a lot and a domain name...

So I just realized I never really posted any work from the kids' book I was working on and well, I figured since we're getting down to handing in our bios and getting close to publishing, I figured I could share my stuff.

Four is a little when it's only four blueberries.









Four is a lot when it's Four watermelons









Four is a little when you only have four seashells from your trip to the beach









Four is a lot when you're trying to fit your four favorite toys into your suitcase

The other collaborative images will have to wait I guess since, all I have available is the kids I provided for the cover and the birthday scene at the end. But I think you get the idea from the illustrations I've posted.

In other news: I've just purchased my domain name! Yay! www.melissakochart.com.

Official website coming soon... Stay tuned for launch date :D

No comments: